Do you want to learn how to optimize your Social Security income?
When: 3/10/20 at 6:00 pm
3/12/20 at 6:00 pm
Where: Rowan College of Burlington County
This event will answer your most pressing questions!
- Understand the changes in 2020
- Discover creative strategy and timing methods to get the most from your hard-earned benefits
- Learn how Social Security income works (even if you continue working after claiming)
- Find out how much you give-up if you choose to take benefits early
- How your benefits may be affected if you have a pension through the state or federal government
- Identify additional spousal benefit opportunities (even if you’ve been divorced)
- How we can provide you a custom Social Security benefit report (that analyzes your family’s benefits, shows you all the benefits you’re eligible for, and identifies an optimal strategy)